Saturday 14 June 2014

HELLO

Anybody there?

I'm Aaron, aka. Mr Huggard. I teach Science and Chemistry at Green Bay High School in Auckland, New Zealand and have been doing a lot - many would say too much - work leading my amazing department on our e-learning journey.
This is me. No, I'm not an astronaut.

I thought it was probably about time to start sharing some of my learning, thinking, experience, and reflection.

In two weeks time, I will be teaching a brand new option course - Year 10 Scientific Inquiry and Communication (10SIN). This is the first time I have had the opportunity to build a course from the ground up, with no restriction other than the NZ Curriculum. SO EXCITED!!! My first few posts will be about my ideas for the course and how it goes.


See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment